Help, I lost my DC card

D'AngelosdoDisney

<font color=FF66FF>Will hopefully accept the Tag F
:( I lost my wallet this week, and in it was my DC card. Any suggestions as to how to get another without paying?

did you try calling 1-800-DISNEY4U? that is the number on the back of the brochure i got with my card. surely they can look you up & reissue a new card. or do you mean you did this & there is a replacement fee?

We misplaced ours a couple of years ago, and I'm pretty sure there was a charge...$5 or $10.

They charge $10. I just went through this a last month after i got married and wanted to change the name on the card. Michelle

I lost mine a few months ago and I called to ask for a replacement. They sent me one, free of charge. I think it came fairly quickly, too. Of course, I found the old card right after receiving my new one! :) Now I carry one in my wallet and keep one at home in the desk by the computer.

On the website it says $10. But who knows, you might get lucky and get it for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter