^**^HELP ME CELEBRATE MY 5000 post^**^ :)

I agree that you are always so positive and that is always appreciated here on the boards. So for that, I congratulate you and hope for the day I can be in your 5,000 posts club.

Wow! 5,000 posts--that's a lot! And I've even been a member of the DIS for several years longer than you and I've got a long way to go to catch up! :goodvibes

And WOW! I've been a member of the DIS since 2001?! Can't believe its been that long.

Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment. :thumbsup2

P.S~ My post in this thread just made me hit the "1000" post mark!

:banana: Hey there!:cheer2: Congrats!! That's quite an accomplishment!! :worship:
(now, ahem,:rolleyes1 how many of them were about changing plans / switching resorts!?):rotfl::hug:
Hugs

Congratulations Denise! Woo Hoo!!
party:

Btw....you have met ME in person! ;)

Congratulations!! Woo Hoo!!:cool1:

(I can't wait to celebrate my 1000th!)

:banana: Hey there!:cheer2: Congrats!! That's quite an accomplishment!! :worship:
(now, ahem,:rolleyes1 how many of them were about changing plans / switching resorts!?):rotfl::hug:
Hugs

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: I am sure plenty of them were about ADVICE on "what would you do?" "or should I do this?" :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Congratulations Denise! Woo Hoo!!
party:

Btw....you have met ME in person! ;)

Yes I have.....hmmmm weren't you just at my house yesterday not once, but TWICE?!!!!!! :rotfl2: Yes Laurie and I met on this board and our families have become great friends and we have even gone on WDW trips together. :thumbsup2:cool1:

edk35-DDiL loved and smiled at your response to the thread about my book. You two enjoy the same sort of humor, and hopefully yours/our trips will overlap someday!

Bobbi:goodvibes

edk35-DDiL loved and smiled at your response to the thread about my book. You two enjoy the same sort of humor, and hopefully yours/our trips will overlap someday!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I would absolutely love to meet you one day!!!!!:thumbsup2 It would be an honor!!! :worship: :goodvibes

Congratulations: I have enjoyed reading your posts. (maybe not all 5000 :goodvibes) I am very glad to find a place where us Disney and DVC fans can share info. All the best.

5000 Posts :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: A DIS board milestone for sure :thumbsup2

Keep on postin' and CONGRATS Denise ! party:

~Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter