Help Me Choose a Week?

AngelicFruitcake

Earning My Ears
We took our very first trip to the World last May, and while we had a highly enjoyable trip we decided three things. 1) The trip was too short! 2) It was a little more crowded than we would prefer. 3) It was a little hotter than we would prefer.

We're planning our second trip for late September 2011, which will definitely help with #1 (we're going for 10 days!) and hopefully help with #2, though I'm beginning to think won't help with #3. (Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad...)

Anyway, I'm torn on our week selection, and yes I realize they are only one week apart, so it probably won't make a huge difference, but maybe I'm just over-analyzing in my head and need you're help.

Our choices are Sept 18th - 28th or Sept 25th - Oct 5th.

I know the second choice bumps into the Food and Wine Festival, and I'm just wondering how this affects crowds across all the parks, and of course, for Epcot.

I think some of the F&W fest would be nice for my DH because he's a bit of a foodie (me, not so much), but some posts here lately have made it sound like F&W gets really crowded. He's okay with missing it, but I thought it might be nice for him. However, lower crowds is definitely a priority for both of us.

Epcot was kind of ruined for us both days we went on our first trip, just due to weird circumstance/timing, so I really want us to get a chance to enjoy that park with as minimal crowds as possible.

Thanks, all.

(I think planning our second trip is more nerve-wracking than the first!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter