• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me choose ADR--more meals vs. HDDR?

2littleprincesses

DIS Veteran
Here is what I have:
Ohana dinner--have to sit at 2 tables-never done
TH-breakfast-never done
PF-dinner-never done
Sci Fi lunch
LC-lunchnever done
CM--breakfast

Should I cancel CM breakfast and Ohana dinner for HDDR?

I have not told dds that we are going, but they want to do CM and Sci Fi again. Would TH be a good replacement--would they be happy enough with that?

Thanks!

My opinion only, but i would do HDDR. I love the show and my son (DS12) always says it is a must. My son was at Ohanas this week with his father and said the food was good but the service was awful.

Hi! I was struggling with this decision too, because there are several world showcase restaurants we would love to try out, but cannot if we do HDDR. I finally made my decision when I played some HDDR video on youtube, and my DD6 was in hysterics! She thought it was the funniest thing she has ever seen, and now she is going around singing the Hoop Dee Doo theme song. I know your trip is a surprise, so it may be hard to do this, but if you could figure out a clever way, I suggest you show it to them.

One thing to consider, if you are using DDP credits, you can only reserve Cat. 2 or 3 seating for the 5pm and 7:15 shows. But from what I hear, the Pioneer Hall is pretty small and the cast members visit all of the sections.

I was going to do HDDR until i took a look at the videos on youtube. I just didnt care for it and have seen similar shows when i was a kid. I would rather use that extra TS on another restaurant you want to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter