Help me...Input... Airport Town Car Service

MickeyBabe

<font color=FF33CC>Sassy but Humble Parks Game Pla
I just finished booking my Christmas present from my DH ;). The only thing left is which Limo service to use?

I found that based on rates found on thier websites, Cartier Town Car is less expensive than Tiffany Town Car or Happy Limo, even with thier respective coupons.

I would like to know if anyone has experience with these services, good or bad.

Any and all input is happily accepted :).

Thanks

:)

We used Tiffany and it was SUPER!!! The driver was prompt, helped us find our way to our luggage, helped us get our luggage, and we had lively conversation to our resort. He gave us many helpful hints. (most of which I already knew because of the Dis!;) ) The extra stop at the grocery store is a must!!!! We saved a lot of food money that way so we could eat more character meals. Whatever you choose, enjoy!! It will be fun.

I have used Tiffany several times, and have always been pleased with the service. The drivers are prompt, helpful, and personable. And, as Princess said, the grocery stop is a very good thing. I figure that the money we saved by not buying bottled water in the parks each day saved the extra money we spent to take a towncar (we got six 25 ounce bottles of Publix for $3--it costs $2.50 for a 24 ounce bottle of Dasani in the parks). Add on the money we saved by buy breakfast items, and snacks, and the savings can easily reach over the costs of the town car.

The only problem that I had with Tiffany was one time a driver took us to an independent supermarket (I think it may have been called Supermarket), and we weren't happy with it. The selection was poor, and the store wasn't as clean as I expect stores to be. It wasn't bad enough that we walked out of it, but it was bad enough that we didn't want to buy fruit there. So, if you do a grocery stop, ask what grocery store they are going to take you too, and make sure it's a Publix or Alexanders.

Karen

Another vote for Tiffany :D They were very good for us last October.

Kaylee

There are several polls going on the Transportation board right now regarding car services. They are comparing Yourride, Tiffany and I think FL Tours. We've booked Yourride based on all the good comments.

We used Tiffany last month. They were able to accomodate us, even though we only called two days before we needed them, and they were very nice about the fact that our bus was delayed leaving Jacksonville and they needed to reschedule our pickup. The driver was very courteous, helped us load our luggage, and pointed out the sites along the way. It's been more than 20 years since I went by car from Orlando to WDW, and much has changed. We were delivered safely and comfortable to All Star Music, and picked up exactly on time at Port Orleans when it was time to leave.

I would recommend them to anyone!

Beth

We just got back from our Christmas trip 12/23 - 12/29 and used Yourride based on the recommendations of this board. We couldn't have been happier. Rabbit was waiting for us when we got off the plane, helped us find our luggage and had Monsters Inc. playing in the car for the kids. He gave us lots of great tips. The day we left, Rabbit was again waiting for us outside. The car was nice and warm (it was only about 30 that morning!!!) and again he helped with luggage. Great conversation all the way to the airport. Rabbit took wonderful care of us. We'll be using Yourride again for our October trip!

We use Happy Limo and are always VERY happy ;) with their service. They are always prompt and very friendly. You can get a coupon from Barb's site at www.castawayclub.com and they also include a 30-minute grocery stop.

Angie

We use Happy Limo and are always VERY happy ;) with their service. They are always prompt and very friendly. You can get a coupon from Barb's site at www.castawayclub.com and they also include a free grocery stop if you request it.

Angie

We just got back from our Christmas trip 12/23 - 12/29 and used Yourride based on the recommendations of this board. We couldn't have been happier. Rabbit was waiting for us when we got off the plane, helped us find our luggage and had Monsters Inc. playing in the car for the kids. He gave us lots of great tips. The day we left, Rabbit was again waiting for us outside. The car was nice and warm (it was only about 30 that morning!!!) and again he helped with luggage. Great conversation all the way to the airport. Rabbit took wonderful care of us. We'll be using Yourride again for our October trip!

Love Happy Limo. Why don't you try emailing them with the cheaper rate that you found, I can almost bet that they will match it for you.

Seven trips with Tiffany Town Car. Always professional and prompt. Bobby was especially helpful when we took a 3 generation, all girl trip last winter. Surprised us by picking us up for our return with a limo even though we hadn't booked one. What a treat !

From what I'm seeing here on the boards, most of the towncar services seem to be offering the grocery stops. Is this really true? We originally used TT because of this but so many others have been so happy with the companies they used that we may switch.

Thanks everyone :)

After hearing all of this and finding the additional choices you all recommended (also finding my to the transportation board for more input thanks to Ipursell...)

I talked to Rabbit and booked with Yourride :).

I will let you all know how everything went.

Just 14 short days until I'll be there... I can hardly wait :bounce:

Thanks again...

~ MBabe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter