Help me understand candle procession?

Madhead22

Earning My Ears
I trying to understand what this is ,I just want to make reservations 11/27 for lunch at san angel Mexico ,am I required to pay the extra fees or can I just make reservations for my family without anything extra.

I think you can just book your lunch and pass on the candle light procession, but I am not 100%. If you go to youtube you can watch the procession, it is a Christmas musical with a guest reader. I wasn't sure either.

I trying to understand what this is ,I just want to make reservations 11/27 for lunch at san angel Mexico ,am I required to pay the extra fees or can I just make reservations for my family without anything extra.
If you want your reservation to be a 'Candlelight Processional' reservation you will need to reserve it that way.

If you just want to dine at San Angel without the Candlelight Processional, just book a normal reservation.

Please let us know if you have more questions.

CP is absolutely amazing if you have any interest in seeing it!

You have to pay the extra to book a Candlelight Processional package to get guaranteed seating. There is also first-come-first-served seating available.

You have to pay the extra to book a Candlelight Processional package to get guaranteed seating. There is also first-come-first-served seating available.

Do you have to buy a ticket for first-come-first-served seating? or is it free?

It is free, but there is usually a long line. You can also stand and watch the show on the walkway behind the seating.

First come first serve which is also called stand by is free. You can line up outside the theater and after those with the dining package are seated, stand by line is able to enter the theater. Depending on how popular the narrator is will determine how early the stand by line starts to form and how many will be able to get into the theater.

If you want to make just a regular reservation at San Angel Inn use this page:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/epcot/san-angel-inn-restaurante/

If you want to book the Candlelight Processional Dining package which includes entry into the American Gardens Theater for the CP presentation, use this page:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/

It is free, but there is usually a long line. You can also stand and watch the show on the walkway behind the seating.

First come first serve which is also called stand by is free. You can line up outside the theater and after those with the dining package are seated, stand by line is able to enter the theater. Depending on how popular the narrator is will determine how early the stand by line starts to form and how many will be able to get into the theater.

If you want to make just a regular reservation at San Angel Inn use this page:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/epcot/san-angel-inn-restaurante/

If you want to book the Candlelight Processional Dining package which includes entry into the American Gardens Theater for the CP presentation, use this page:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/

Thanks!

Not to hijack the thread, but hoping someone can help me understand the "guaranteed seating" portion of a CP dining package. I've done the CP before, as standby, and just barely made it into the theater area after waiting for well over an hour. At this point, the plan for this year's trip is for my mom to join us, and since I know the CP is something she would really enjoy, I've secured a lunch reservation for a CP dining package. How early do we need to arrive at the theater for our "guarateed seat"? Our package is for the 6:45 show on Fri., 12/8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter