Help me with my room choice for HRH

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
Dh and I stayed at HRH last July in 7th floor Club and had a blast. We loved every minute.

This October we want to stay again, but this time there will be 8 of us - 4 adults and 4 teens/young adults. Our friends' son will be 21 whilst we're there and he wants to stay at HRH for his birthday treat, so we've decided to stay the night before and the night of his birthday.

We will want 2 rooms with king beds for the 4 adults. The 'kids' want to stay together in one room. One boy (21) and three girls (17, 17 and 15). Two of the girls can sleep together, but we will need separate beds for the boy and third girl.

What room combinations do you suggest? I think our friends will want to keep the price down (i.e. I don't think they'll want to go for Club). We are all US Annual Passholders, so I'm hoping we'll be able to get a discount.

Are rooms with king beds only available in deluxe rooms (the HRH website certainly makes it sound that way). Ditto rooms with 2 queens and a pull-out sofa? Which is what I guess we'll need for the kids.

I have a deluxe room reserved. It has 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. With the entertainment card, the rate is 155.:)

You could also reserve the least expensive room category - garden with 2 queens - and pay for the $25 rollaway each night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter