HELP! Need codes or ideas on where to stay!

carolrie

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I had this vacation all booked with the great $25 rate at courtyard and disney club at ASMO. So exicted and now my husband has to take a business trip and we have to reschedule for OCT 5-12. How come the prices are higher then? Are the parks busier or quieter? I'm confused as to why the season jumps again to regular but now the problem is hotel. We need to go for as little as possible but also at a safe place since it will just be my dd's 4 and 1 staying extra time alone. What off site places are safe and inexpensive. I was quoted $83.00 ASMU today with dis club for this time frame but moderates are $99 so I don't know if I should spend the extra $ and do that...however I could extra money myself way into debt (I see the animal kindgom has a great price...etc) What prices have any of you goten for that time in october and am I just too late with codes to get anything? Thanks so much for all of you help!!

Mousesavers.com

That is all I have to say.

Well, not actually. We just booked a Fall Fantasy Package today at a GREAT price. Also, Disney.com has the "Autumn Savings" deal if you book online!

It will probably be difficult to get a discount for that time period now. For some reason October usually seems to be pretty busy. I don't know why - maybe conventions. Plus your dates are close to Columbus Day which could make it a little more crowded. If it were me with kids I'd probably do All Stars, but if price is a big concern you might want to try Priceline. You can get a nice 3-star hotel for around $35. But once your bid is accepted you have paid for the room so there's no changing your mind or your dates. And you don't get to pick your hotel, but they're all nice, and probably as safe as staying on-site.

P.S. It better be a REALLY safe place if your dd's 4 and 1 are going to be staying there alone. ;) Just kidding… I'm sure you meant YOU AND your dd's!

I think that it may have soemthing to do with Columbus Day weekend. We are going then and there aren't alot of good rates at offsite spots. I am paying $83. a night for one night at the AS we did get a good code rate at the Poly but the AS I think is high. It is still the lowest price I could find for on or off site.

I hope you stay onsite especially since you said some of the time will be just you and your daughter. Definitely worth the extra expense, and safer. The bus transportation to and from the parks will be ideal. Have you asked CRO if they have a Fall Fanatasy price or Fall Getaway? Enjoy your trip!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter