Help need some info on FOTL pass at Universal

lisag1

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

We're thinking of breaking up our 15 day villa holiday with an evening at the HRH for just me and my hubby (Grandad will be babysitting our 3 children at our villa). Can I ask how the FOTL pass works???? Can you visit Universal on your check-in day and still make use of the FOTL and does the same apply on your check-out day??? When we visit Universal/IoA on both the check in/out day will my children be able to use the FOTL pass or will it be exclusive to just me & hubby?

Hope I make some sense here!!!

Thanks

Lisa

from what I have heard, you just make sure you get enough room key cards and you can use them as your FOTL passes....:cool:

USO is a GREAT place with your spouse. We've done it several times with kids too(and had a ball) but it's so much FUN with another grown up! Can you say hot tub!:D :D

When we visit Universal/IoA on both the check in/out day will my children be able to use the FOTL pass or will it be exclusive to just me & hubby mmm. good question. When DH and I went w/o kids they only gave us two passes. You can make use of fotl on both your check in and check out day.

When you check in , ask for a room key for each person.

I've never had a problem using one key with multiple people using the Universal Express Pass. I normally bring 4 other people in with me and never had a problem. The only way to get FOTL access is to do the VIP tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter