HELP! Need witness to auto accident (Long)

mboromom24forWDW

Earning My Ears
It was suggested that I post this to other boards, so here goes:

We were involved in an auto accident last night (Sat. 10/9/04) at the corner of Vineland and 535 (by Bahama Breeze) at approx. 12:40am (Family is all okay, thank goodness). The other driver was in a rental car and is denying he ran the red light (I had the green arrow turning onto Vineland). I was so concerned making sure the kids were okay I didn't even think about stopping anyone as a witness and it's now our word against his. We would like to thank the two good samaritans (firefighter and the lady who called 911) who stopped to make sure we were okay.

If any Dis'ers were in the area and happened to see anything and would not have a problem talking to our insurance co Please, Please, Please email me. I would be very appreciative.

Cars involved were a dark green Ford Aerostar mini van (us) and a Nissan (Sentra I think).

We were due to drive home this morning and are now stranded until our vehicle can be made driveable. We can't do anything further with our insurance co until Monday. I guess it's a good thing I brought plenty of sandwich and snack stuff with us. We can hang out at the pool and have 1 plus left on our hoppers so we can get transport to a water park for a day when the kids are going stir crazy. It could be a lot worse....at least none of us were seriously injured and we had a great time up until this point.

So if anyone can offer any help as a witness, we would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks In Advance!
Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter