Help-our neighbor has a see through bathroom shade?

DISNEYSQUIRRELS

DIS Veteran
Our neighbor up the street has a see-through bathroom shade. When we drive by in the morning she is clearly visible, partly dressed, undressed, etc getting into or out of the shower seemingly. We do not know these people at all, but I feel awful knowing this is happening & not letting her know. What would you do?

LOL! I don’t think it’s you! I did think to do this, so maybe that’s the answer. I just want to avoid some weird conversation/confrontation.

My neighbors college aged daughter unknowingly gave our neighborhood a show one night after an apparent shower. They had no curtains or blinds and she was just dancing her heart out. In her birthday suit. With the lights on at night. Most of the street witnessed this but no one said anything. Eventually another neighbor was very blunt and direct and told the girls mother what was going on. They had blinds within days.

I'd like a little note as a "head's up", also.

This is interesting. I go for a run and a neighbor has that kind of shaded bathroom glass. I can't see her clearly, but I can see a very clear "outline" of her while she's showering as I run past. I'm sure she thinks the glass blocks much more than she realizes, but I just look away and keep moving, and yet each day I think - should I say something?

I had a very loud new neighbor and I guess one of my other neighbors left a post-it on his car. Well the loud neighbor came to our door, accusing us of writing the note. Things were never the same. Neighbor hated us thinking we wrote the note and we didn't. Told him we didn't.

I would mind my own business.

You could also mail a little note. I would hate for someone to see me walking to the mailbox.

I had a very loud new neighbor and I guess one of my other neighbors left a post-it on his car. Well the loud neighbor came to our door, accusing us of writing the note. Things were never the same. Neighbor hated us thinking we wrote the note and we didn't. Told him we didn't.

I would mind my own business.
True about mailing an anonymous note, but with my luck there would be some CSI style investigation & it would be traced back to us!
Neverlandsky, this is just what worries me, you think you are trying to be considerate/neighborly & hell reigns down on you!

This is why all my bathroom windows are tinted:thumbsup2 When we put new windows in we did this mostly because my lovely neighbors daughter pulled my aside one day and whispered: We can see right into your upstairs bathroom from our kitchen:eek::eek::eek:

I was grateful for the info, my DH was horrified.

This is interesting. I go for a run and a neighbor has that kind of shaded bathroom glass. I can't see her clearly, but I can see a very clear "outline" of her while she's showering as I run past. I'm sure she thinks the glass blocks much more than she realizes, but I just look away and keep moving, and yet each day I think - should I say something?

We have special windows to block view but let light in. This always freaks me out. I made my hubby stand outside and look in at night with lights on in bathroom. He said it blocked everything, but I still worry.

This one is hard because you don’t know the neighbor. If you did leave a note I would not leave it anonymous. I would say who it was, that I don’t know them well but thought they may want to know that thier blinds are see thru. Just say you knew you’d want to be informed in the same situation. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!