Help Planning a Special Anniversary Surprise

IMissDreamfinder

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone,

We're going to be visiting Disney World in a couple of months for my parents anniversary. My siblings and I would like to do something special for them to celebrate. We've been to Disney a lot over the years, so we're familiar with a lot of the options out there, but I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions, maybe something they did or had done for them that was really awesome.

A couple of things to keep in mind:
  1. My sisters and I are all in our 20's, so we do need to keep this on somewhat of a budget, think up to $300.
  2. My parents already have reservations for a signature dining experience for their actual anniversary.
  3. I would (strangely) love any suggestions that you don't actually have to be in the parks for and that can be done during the day, but we're open to any suggestions.
We considered getting a cake or something sent to their table for their anniversary dinner, but we'd like to avoid anything that relies too heavily on sugar.

We're also looking into the Disney floral options for an in room celebration.

Thanks in advance!

We did the dessert party at magic kingdom it felt special. Many different fancy desserts and private viewing of the fireworks.

If your parents are anything like mine, they would probably like a family photo. Disney Fine Art Photography offers packages at several different price levels ( both in the park and outside at the resorts ). www.disneyfineartphotography.com.

We did this several years ago for my parents when we did a big trip with myself, my parents and my siblings and their little ones. It was a lot of fun and in about a 20 minute session they took almost 100 pictures. All very creative and they came out great.

You can rent a boat to view the fireworks for around $300 I think. Up to 8 people so you could all go or send them. It includes some food and beverages.

You can rent a boat to view the fireworks for around $300 I think. Up to 8 people so you could all go or send them. It includes some food and beverages.

I love this idea. This is what I would choose as well and it seems to fit right into the OP's budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!