Help Please!! Online ADRS

mhmcduff

mcminnie
My day to book my ADRs is coming up and of course I want to use the online ressie system for what I can and book the 10 days I am at the World but I cant seem to find where to put my resort reservation number so I can book the ten days on that day and not just one day at at time? can anyone help!

The way I do it is by picking a restaurant and then it loads the page and it has a place to click on above the date. That's where you can enter your reservation. There may be another place, but that's how I've been doing it.

When you pull up a restaurant to book there will be a paragraph above where you book....there will be a link you need to click on to enter your resort reservation and login......if you do those 2 things you will be good to go.

THANK YOU!! Now I have to get my list ready of all my top choices- Cant wait until WDW!!!! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter