Help Please

Grumpy_Disney_Dad

<font color=teal>I didnt get my gold mickey ears <
I dont know if this is the right place topost this but I hope it is .

There is a little boy that plays VMK and is a member of the dis boards. One of his dreams is to meet the creator of the game. Ihave started a letter writing campaign to VMK to possibly arrange the meeting. I would appreciate any help you could give me.

More information can be found on this thread in the VMK section of DIS

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1390579

Thank You,

Grumpy

This is a fine place for this thread. I'm going to leave it here since it involves trying to arrange something for a trip that is coming up soon.

I'm also putting a copy on our disABILITIES Community Board.

Good luck in your quest.:cheer2:

Dear DIS readers,

Thak you all for sending all the letters into VMK and disney. I got a message today that they had received all of our emails and they have been forwarded to the right people. I no not know how it will all turn out but in the meantime, so we will not overplay our hand and become a nuisance, I would kindly ask that no more emails be sent. Prayers and Pixie dust are ok but we dont want to bug the staff to death with a flooded message box.

Thanks for your understanding,

Grumpy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter