Help Poly Lagoon View Hawaii building

ryanshana

DIS Veteran
There was a post about best room in Poly in the Hawaii building and now I can't find the thread

Some one posted about their Poly vaca stayed lagoon view hawaii building had a balcony and posted pictures of the view even told us what room it was. I think she had 2 boys ( I remember that cause I have two boys)

Can someone post the link to that thread....or if you read this can I see the pics and what room number was that again THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Here is a link to the site I used, not sure if this is the one you are thinking of.

www.tikiman2001.net

It helped us request a room. We had room #1517 for our 2008 trip. We had an awesome view of MK

We've stayed in the Hawaii building water view a number of times - and on all three floors.

Best view of the castle and other monrorail resorts is from and 3rd floor room.

Second floor rooms do not have balconies. There are sliding door openings, but no real balconies. We've been happy on the 2nd floor even without a balcony.

First floor rooms have a water-side walkout patio (as well as hallway access). From the first floor, you can see the castle, Space Mountain. top of Thunder Mountain, CR and GF.

Being close to the lounge (the lowest numbers on each floor) is convenient for the food. But you'll have lots of traffic past the door. The only noise that has ever bothered us is children (or very fast adults) running in the hallway at 7am when the breakfast starts.

The second floor hallway opens directly into the food service part of the lounge. The third floor hallway opens into the upper part of the lounge with seating and TV. The first floor hallway opens to the concierge desks and main entryway.

There's a door on the far end of the building with a stairway to each floor. Access is by key card only. It's convenient for walking back and forth from the Transportation Center / Epcot monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter