HELP......Question about coupons

cocopuff

Earning My Ears
Somebody please help me.......I'm new and I will be going to WDW and US for the first time this summer and I bought one of those Orlando coupon books. I think I got jipped. In the advertisement for the book it states 2 for $30 coupons for Universal and Seaworld. When I received the coupon it said at the bottom of the coupon "Ask us how you may receive 2 adult tickets for $30." Is this a legitiment coupon or a hoax? Has anyone from Orlando ever heard of the See and Do Welcome Center?
I emailed the guy that sold me the booklets and he said that all you do is redeem them at the Orlando welcome center. What should I do? :confused:

Please some input.......

I really hope not, but it sounds like you fell into one of Orlando's biggest traps: The vacation time share sales pitch...
"just" take your coupon to the visitor's center... and watch this "short presentation" and after you spend a "few minutes" one on one with "No-Pressure-Pete" their star salesman (you'll recognize him because he looks just like the shark in JAWS) you'll be on your merry way...
(the whole thing is usually about 2-3 hours unless they throw in the proverbial free lunch, and if you are indeed open to the possibility of buying a timeshare it might even be worthwhile)

sorry but you know the saying: "if it sounds too good to be true..." :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter