HELP! Scrappers block!- EDITed - UNblocked!

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
I'm on WIshes....& I am totally STUCK! I have some great pictures!!! But I don't know what to do...Anyone have a wishes page you really liked????

OK here's what I came up with

100_1260.jpg

100_1261.jpg

oh no! I went to bed last night hoping to be inspired today! No one has a done a Wishes page they love? I've looked at 2peas & haven't found one :rolleyes:

Have you seen this one? (For some reason I had it bookmarked...I think someone here shared it a while ago. :confused3)
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=388419

I have seen a few others when I've searched on the term "Wishes" but it takes a while to sort through all the birthday wishes, etc. I haven't gotten around to doing my fireworks pages yet, so I'm always on the look-out for inspiration. ;)

Good luck!

that one is CUTE! I wonder why I couldn't find it....oh wait...I've been searching for Disney Wishes instead of just Wishes.....I like that page....my photos have a purple tint. like that blue one....hmmm

Thanks!

PrincessNancy96 said:
Scrappinmom,

That is just gorgeous!!! Can I borrow it from you or similar??

Heck yea I''m sure it's my scraplifted version of someone elses anyway! The purple sparkle paper just makes the layout! it is sooooo sparkly!

I am so sorry to hijack your thread ... but i am in the market for a new camera....mostly inspired by my very poor quality wishes and fantasmic pictures taken this year. your pictures are just fabulous. what type of camera do you use. I have a 35 mm and have a nighttime feature but frankly my pictures are just awful. they were blurry and grainy appearing. i was so disappointed

*jaw drops* WOW What a gorgeous layout....now I am inspired! lol Gosh I need to get my hands oon Firework pictures. Oh dang it I Don't have any good ones either. I just got my Digital camera so I haven't been able to use it at Disney yet. I MUST go to Disney soon. We have free tickets though so hopefully we go in April.

I love the way your pages turned out! I noticed how you used an extra photo to make the word "wishes".... great idea.... I've done that before for other LOs. In fact, I was just commenting to DD the other day that I should try that again! ...........P

Showe said:
I am so sorry to hijack your thread ... but i am in the market for a new camera....mostly inspired by my very poor quality wishes and fantasmic pictures taken this year. your pictures are just fabulous. what type of camera do you use. I have a 35 mm and have a nighttime feature but frankly my pictures are just awful. they were blurry and grainy appearing. i was so disappointed

I have a Canon Digital Rebel & I LOVE IT! The one picture on the right hand page....I printed from the "community" photo album at shutterfly. But the other 2 are mine. I used a tripod (mini one) and I've seen loads better pics than mine. I still had to keep track of my 2 kiddos while shooting the pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter