Help Us Decide Where to Add On

What’s your timeline for adding? The current Riviera promotion ends 1/31, I believe. You could get direct points there and rescind if the new promotion is better if you purchased within 10 days of the promotion.
We found during the summer VGF promo, we had oodles of time to see what the next promo is. Our guide locked us in and granted us 7 days to decide if we wanted to proceed ( this was like 2 days before the promo ended)

Your guide may not offer this 7 day grace up, but worth asking.

Also, you have 30 days to docu-sign, and then 10 days to rescind! ... so if you go this route, I'd hold off on signing - I think its a bit easer to simply not sign, than rescind.

A little off topic, but I wasn't aware of all this opportunity to span promos until last summer so I thought I'd share!

Good Luck!

Everyone gets a 10-day review period by law after you sign. You can also have about 30 days (grace period given by DVD, not law) after receiving the docs to decide whether or not to sign. So you can get the current deal drafted now, sit on it until Feb 1st, and then decide if you want to sign. Or wait until a few days before 1/31, sign, and then decide on Feb 1st if you need to do a rewrite.

I was all set to buy RIV direct when it came out but hesitated due to the restricts and then said no when I saw the points chart and double D heck fire NO after riding the Skyliner (I’m afraid of heights)…I already own at BW and BC so all was good. Then we did a tour of the grand villa at RIV and it went back on my buy list…but then I stayed there in Sept of ‘23 in a 1 BR and really didn’t enjoy the resort so it’s back on my no buy list.
GF was the opposite- I thought it was too ‘ritzy’ for me to enjoy and relax but after I stayed there - it turned into one of my top 3 DVC resorts -
So I guess the moral of my story is that you just never know what you’ll end up liking but it’s nice to have the flexibility to stay at multiple resorts. My advice is to buy where you’d have the most difficulty booking without the 11 months home resort benefit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter