Help Us Find a Bottle of Wine

My Grandpa

Mouseketeer
Hello Adults ....

This may seem like a silly question ... but I can't find the answer in any guide book or website. Where can we purchase a bottle of wine in WDW? :confused3
And, we don't have a car to travel off the property.

Thanks for the Help
My Grandpa

A glass of wine - yes - at any of the bars and upscale restuarants - but a bottle....

You might try the Yatchtman Steakhouse at YC - I think they have a wine room. but it won't be cheap...

I think also the California Grill also has a wine room - but again it won't be cheap...

I also think someone mentioned that in Epcot - Italy, Germany and Japan (??? to all) you could buy a glass or a bottle of wine.

there is a ABC shop that sells liquior - but it is close to the Winnie Dixie - not on WDW property.

I bought a bottle of wine at Epcot in France. I sampled in Germany and Italy but liked one in France better. They allow you to sample wines (for a small price) at the different countries.

If you are staying on property they will send your purchase to your resort for you.

You can get a bottle of wine in the general store at your resort. Not a vast selection - some have a better selection than most.

DH always buys at least one bottle of wine to bring home. Most of the time it's from one of the countries in Epcot. He did buy some Fess Parker chardonnay at a shop in DD about 1½ yrs. ago, but that store is gone and I don't know of any other stores in DD that sell alcohol. I'm sure there must be a store in PI...but don't know for sure.

also there was a shop at the Boardwalk resort (just a short walk from EPCOT) that seemed to have a nice selection of wines.

Another option is that if you have a favorite from home you could pack it with you and/or have it shipped to your hotel and have it waiting for you.

Also, some of the local grocery stores, like Albertson's will deliver (so you could wine, cheese, snacks, whatever you wanted!)

The wine shop in Italy sells many wines by the bottle.

LOL!!! :rotfl:

Anywhere you want too!! Especially if you're staying in a WDW resort! Any bar/dinning room or some mechadise locales as mentioned...there's about 150 places on property to pick from! :)

editied to add, so long as it's sealed, you can buy and transport one anywhere! :)

I've been told that the Hess stations on/near WDW carry wine & that it's somewhat reasonably priced, too. My friends said that it was reasonable *compared* to on-site places(gift/snack shops at the resorts, bars, etc.)

agnes!

That link to Disney Florist was a great help! We have a wedding anniversary when we are at AKL in May ... so I wanted to have flowers delivered to the room.

Cheers!
My Grandpa

If you are staying at a deluxe, go to guest services and ask them. We were at the GF and I wanted a bottle of champagne. I went to guest services and they had the bottle brought to our room.

I stop by the liquor store on my way to WDW. This yr I will also pick up fresh flowers for the room. We always set up a mini bar in the room. Saves on $, and we get the brand we like. ps we are not alcoholics! :teeth: Just fun on vaca and w/e's and w meals... hmmmm maybe we are! :dancer: :drinking1

All the resort stores/shops we have been in sell bottles of wine.

In world showcase at EPCOT you can purchase wines in Germany, Italy and France. Great thing about this is, you can taste most of them before you purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter