***Help us gather information on Disney's policies on dogs at resorts***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called Disney and spoke with 3 people which included guest services (who spoke directly with the hotel)
They said they don't have an official decision on the pet policy yet.

We have a reservation in December, at the cabins, with our dog.

I wish there was an official announcement so we can make other plans if they do cancel the trial.

This is just a general keeping-on-topic reminder.

This particular thread is for posting information you've gotten from Disney (or other reputable sources) on the dog policy, so those planning stays at those resorts can have up to date information. If you want to ask questions about the policy or otherwise discuss it, please post on one of the other threads on this subject on the Resorts board. Thanks.

I just called Disney and spoke with 3 people which included guest services (who spoke directly with the hotel)
They said they don't have an official decision on the pet policy yet.

We have a reservation in December, at the cabins, with our dog.

I wish there was an official announcement so we can make other plans if they do cancel the trial.

Us too! I totally hear you. It is in a way disheartening. My dog is very well traveled and we enjoy taking him. We are scheduled for 12/22-01/02. I have talked to multiple cast members who have said the same thing “ a decision has not been made”. I do send emails to guest services every so often to see what the plan is or if anything has been discussed. We had such great experiences at both the yacht club and the cabins!

We stayed at YC club level for part of a trip last week (split stay) and saw nary a dog or sign of one the entire time.
Nice to know so many 4 legged pet people are acting responsibly.
Still, told DGD, that the our parrot will not be coming with us next trip no matter how much he can bark like a German Shepard.

I have talked to multiple cast members who have said the same thing “ a decision has not been made”.

They have decided to continue to allow dogs in the same room categories as the pilot from now on.
So you can have dogs at Art of Animation in the Little Mermaid Rooms and Cars Suites, Port Orleans Riverside in Standard View or Garden View, FW Cabins, and at the Yacht Club in Garden View or Lagoon View.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter