• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Help with a Yeti Design

JnEsWDWMom

<font color=deeppink>I'm just happy to be here!<br
Hi!
You guys have helped me so much in the past and here I am again. I'm making a surprise shirt for my hubby to wear when he rides Everest for the first time on our May trip. I'm using a design that Travelingal made for him for the front, but my daughter had the cute idea to put I Love Yetis on the back! I thought with some natural looking font or even with a font that looked like it was clawed into the shirt. Could anyone help me?
I hope you all are doing well.
~Lynn~

Thanks for the bump and the font ideas! I loved seeing the pics from your wedding. I hope it was everything you ever dreamed it would be.
~Lynn~

:blush: Thanks Lynn - the wedding was everything we wished for - and more besides, it was an amazing trip.

Glad I could help with the fonts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter