Help with ALAMO...

chrisann

DIS Veteran
I just called the 1-800 number that ALAMO had listed for the disney ticket centre and the lady asked if I was renting a car from ALAMO and if not, I had to call ALAMO and they would put me through to the same # I had just called too get the 3 day pass. HUH??? I'm totally confused! Unless I read these boards wrong, I thought all I had to do was call the # and order my tickets. Please help as I know some of you have already gone through this process.:Pinkbounc :confused:

Like with making reservations thru Disney, if you don't get satisfaction with one call, hang up and call again!

Good Luck!
PS Check the Transportation Boards for extra help with this.

Scratch

:smooth:

I ordered my tickets 3-day PHP throught Alamo's 1-800 # and I received them in the mail about 9 days later. They turned out to be the plastic credit card type which I have just posted a question early on as to their validity...Apparently they should be o.k.
Hope this helps!

How much are they charging for a three PHP? I didn't even know that Alamo sold tickets.

I called the 1-800 # listed on the Alamo website but apparently they are an official D ticketing agent so..I asked for the 3 day PHP (I can't remember how I knew they had them there), and I paid $169.35 tax incl USD. You don't even have to rent a car through them!
I'm still trying to figure out if I paid too much?! but I guess I'll find out when the credit card bill shows up with the exchange rate.:crazy:
Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter