Help With Itinery

5GEORGE

Earning My Ears
CSR 5-28 THRU 6-3 ARRIVE 4PM VIA HAPPY LIMO ROUNDTRIP. I HAVE A
2, 10 AND 14Y/O'S. PLEASE REVIEW AND RESPOND. TUES RESSIE@AKL BOMA 7PM.
WED 9:10AM PS @ AK DINO BRKFT LEAVE AK NAP @1PM OLDER CHILDREN STAY W DAD,7PM PS
@OHANA. THURS PS @ CAPE MAY BRFT 9AM THEN ONTO BLIZZARD B. RESSIE FOR MICKEYS BB @6:15 PM. FRI PS @ CRYSTAL PALACE @9AM THEM MK TILL 1PM TAKE NAP RETURN TO MK,PS LIBERTY TREE @ 7PM STAY @ MK TILL CLOSING. SAT PS @ HOLLY WOOD & VINE 9AM STAY TIL 1PM RETURN AFTER NAP, PS AT 7:30 TO BROWN DERBY HOPEFULLY FANTASMIC PAKGE. SUN 10 AM, PS AT CONTEMP W MICKEYS & FRIENDS, REST , MAY BE DISNEY QUEST, EVENING PS WL.
SHOULD WE DITCH THE LIMO AND GET RENTAL CAR, CAN WE ARRIVE ON TIME WITH SO MANY PS VIA BUS SYSTEM AND DO YOU THINK MY 2Y/O WILL ENJOY HERSELF OR BE EXHAUSTED,
ALSO MY TWO OLDER BOYS WILL THEY ENJOY THIS ITINERY. I HAVE READ EVERY POSTING SINCE FEB. HAVE REQUESTED CABANA 9A H20 VIEW UPPER LEVEL. TAKING OWN CAR SEAT.
PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE TO HELP MAKE OUR FAMILY TRIP AS SMOOTH AND ENJOYABLE AS POSSIBLE.
THANKS
GEORGE ,SUSAN, LOGAN ,DILLON AND GEORGIE

First of all, your two year old will do fine! You have naps included in your itenerary and that will keep him rested and happy. He will be enchanted by all seen in WDW. Don't forget your stroller!

There is one day that you will be doing a lot of travelling on bus back and forth (BB day) and you will have a lot of time on the buses rather than having fun. You may only be able to fit in around 4-5 hours at BB? Rental car would help a lot for this day to give you more time at BB.

Your son's would love DQ; you should include it for them.

Are you skipping Epcot? Have you seen Illuminations? Maybe you can do that on an evening that is open?

Have a great trip; wear your lime green ribbon. See ya' there!

ALthough I haven't been to WDW in 15 yrs, & I only have a 2yo, I can tell you what I have changed in my planning process, I have cancelled several PS. I now only have O'Hana's the night we arrive, Cinderella lunch the first day at MK, Chef Mickey's for breakfast before Epcot (open at 10) and Teppenyaki for dinner on my birthday. During my planning & reading this board, I decided not to plan my vacation around when to eat. I think 1 or 2 character meals for the older boys will be plenty. I have read others who make lunch PS so they have an air-conditioned place to eat at each park. I am still considering this. I would hate to have to wait 30min for counter service & eat outside in the heat! We may just snack at the parks then eat later, like 1:30 or 2:00 back at Kona Cafe (we are staying at Poly). I hope this helped a little :)
We will be there same time as you! 6/2-6/8 :)

Oh, I forgot, your 2 yo should be fine! I take my ds to Disneyland and he does great! He waits in line w/o too much fuss. I don't even bring diversions. We just talk & look at the rides & the kids & I have to carry him some. You will all have a great time!

You have a lot of character breakfasts planned! If you really don't mind paying for that every day and really love breakfast food, I think it's great. You won't need lunch, that's for sure! I would try to change those PS times for earliest seating (8:05). This way you will be done with breakfast before the parks open. The way you have it now, you will be spending the first park hour (prime riding time) in a restaurant. It all depends on how early you want to get up. We did this at the MK on Sunday and it was definitely worth it. We were WAYYYY ahead of the crowds and never waited for one ride! We weren't hungry again the rest of the day!

A few more suggestions:

I would probably rent a car. That way you have the option of taking the car when you need it. You don't want to feel rushed getting to some of those PS's! Also going from resort to resort is a little tricky- having to transfer.

Make sure you bring a few squeeze breeze and water into the parks with you!
Plan out the attractions you want to do in each park and have a plan ahead of time. My DH and I do this before each trip and while we are there, we don't even have to say, "where next?". We don't even talk. We just head to the next attraction!

THANKYOU FOR YOUR HELP. WELL I CANCELED THE LIMO HAVE EMERALD CARD WITH NATIONAL CAR RENTAL AND USED MY DISNEY CLUB DISCOUNT WITH COUPON AND GOT A
FULL SIZE CAR HOPING FOR SOMETHING COOL FROM THE EMERALD ISLE. I'VE TRYED TO MAKE
SOME OF MY PS FOR BRESKFAST EARLIER BUT ALL BOOKED UP NOW.

ALSO MY HUSBAND AND TWO OLDER BOYS ARE REALLY WANTING TO GO TO BB, BUT I DON'T
THINK MY 2 Y/O GIRL WOULD ENJOY IT ANYMORE THAN CSR POOLS, CONSIDERING JUST ME
AND HER GOING TO MK WHILE THE GUYS ARE AT BB. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

RATE FOR CAR 240.00 FOR 6 NIGHTS 7DAYS. WITH TAX AND ALL CHARGES. FULL SZ. 4 DOOR
MAYBE SUV, OR MINIVAN IF ON EMERALD ISLE BUT DOUBTFUL DURING 5-28 THRU 6-03.

I'M SOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS VACATION . I JUST HOPE ALL GOES WELL, I PURCHASED BOTH THE UNOFFICIAL GUIDE AND OFFICIAL GUIDE TO WDW, BUT THEY BOTH
TALK SO MUCH ABOUT EARLY ENTRY AND THATS GONE.

THANK YOU

SUSAN

I think it is a grand idea on not taking the 2 year old to BB. We took our three year old in 1997 to TL and I had a rough time finding safe things for her and it was a constant watch. She fell in one of the little pool areas and skinned her knee bad. I honestly was happy a big thunderstorm came up and they closed TL around 4 hours after we got there! (her big brother and dad were not to happy)

We are taking our 2 yo to BB, only planning on about 2 hours. Although I haven't been there yet, my understanding is there are slides, sprinklers etc. just for their size in an enclosed area. Only one way in or out. You could go with the family, then leave when necessary? Just an idea.
If you cancelled your dinner PS on Thurs, all of you could get a head start at MK in the evening with some family rides. Then maybe split up the next day in the morning so the guys can ride the big stuff early, and you can tour Fantasyland with the baby. Just another idea?
Best of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter