Help with Luau Clipart...

mickeyluv

DIS Veteran
I came over here hoping that I could find someone that could help me. My DD wants her birthday party to be luau themed and I want to make her invitations myself. Does anybody know where I can get any luau clipart? I have found placed to order luau invitations but I want to save money and make them myself on my computer. TIA

I came over here hoping that I could find someone that could help me. My DD wants her birthday party to be luau themed and I want to make her invitations myself. Does anybody know where I can get any luau clipart? I have found placed to order luau invitations but I want to save money and make them myself on my computer. TIA

I dont have clipart but I do haev blank invites.
Blankinvite.jpg
[/IMG]
Invitestitch.jpg
[/IMG]

You can fill in your wording from there.

Wow, thanks for those blank invites. My daughter thinks they are a little young looking for her though:sad2: but you know how girls can be sometime. She is turning 11 and she was thinking of having just maybe like a hawaiin type flower or something like that. Thanks so very much for replying though...I really appreciate your willingness to help!!!:flower3:

Wow, thanks for those blank invites. My daughter thinks they are a little young looking for her though:sad2: but you know how girls can be sometime. She is turning 11 and she was thinking of having just maybe like a hawaiin type flower or something like that. Thanks so very much for replying though...I really appreciate your willingness to help!!!:flower3:

try this company. Not sure what exactly you are looking for but they have some adorable papers.
http://www.papersopretty.com/index.php?id=1336

I dont have clipart but I do haev blank invites.
Blankinvite.jpg
[/IMG]
Invitestitch.jpg
[/IMG]

You can fill in your wording from there.

I love both of these pictures. I'd like to put them on outfits I made the kids for Ohana's. I'm guessing I can shrink the Aloha picture in word. But I don't know how to cut out all the background in the one with Lilo. I've been looking for some clipart to put on a red halter top I made. Do you have other pictures like this? I hope you can help me out.

I love both of these pictures. I'd like to put them on outfits I made the kids for Ohana's. I'm guessing I can shrink the Aloha picture in word. But I don't know how to cut out all the background in the one with Lilo. I've been looking for some clipart to put on a red halter top I made. Do you have other pictures like this? I hope you can help me out.

This is what I have.
Stitch-Pails-Sand.jpg
[/IMG]
Lilo-Stitch-Kiss.jpg
[/IMG]
Lilo-Stitch-Hug.jpg
[/IMG]
Lilo-Stitch-Hammock.jpg
[/IMG]
Lilo-Pelekai6.jpg
[/IMG]
Lilo-Pelekai.jpg
[/IMG]
cliplilo212.gif
[/IMG]
cliplei6.gif
[/IMG]
cliplilo24.gif
[/IMG]
shirt-stitch1.jpg
[/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter