Help with photopass

KayKayJS

DIS Veteran
Hello,

We just returned on 10/21 from Aulani. When I go to the photopass website to link my photopass card to look at my photos, it just redirects me to the same page. I tried linking it in my WDW app just to see if it would work, and that also doesn't.

Does anyone know how to view them once you get home?

Thanks!

Did you use the URL on the card itself: www.mydisneyphotopass.com ? You should just then type in the card number to see your photos. (So the cast member told me when I asked yesterday. We opted for the CD because we've had trouble accessing the Photopass site form outside America.)

The pics won't show up online, even though there is an Aulani section. The Photopass staff have to go manually transfer your pics from the Aulani on-property server to the online system. You'll have to call the general Photopass number. Very annoying, but they are always very nice and helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter