• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help with Pirates gift redemption

nomolos

Mouseketeer
My daughter got a online gift subscription to pirates of the caribbean and when we type in the URL that it says to go to to redeem (www.piratesonline.com/gift) it redirects us to the place where i went to order it...which is just for purchasing, no link to redeem. Customer support is of course closed until tomorrow and she is not happy with having to wait. If any one knows where or how i redeem this please respond. Thank you!

I believe you choose the length of the susbscription and then one time gift and continue igonring the dollar amount at that point. As you continue through the process you should get the opporunity to enter the numbers rather than credit card info and begin the subsricption

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter