Help with Priceline hotels at MCO?

VondaP

Mouseketeer
I am looking to bid for a hotel for one night for my 3 girls and I at MCO. I prefer a hotel that offers shuttle service or one close enough for an inexpensive taxi ride. I don't need fancy, just comfortable and cheap!

TIA,

Vonda

Hi Vonda

I would stay in the "Walt Disney World Vicinity" on the priceline website. If you choose the 3* or 4* hotels in those area's they all offer free transportation to the parks. I visit Orlando five times a year from CT and use priceline for all my trips. If you have any questions, just ask!

Thank you for your replies. We get in very late and want to stay right near the airport for the night and then off to the HRH the next morning.

Vonda

We have used priceline 3 times the first night after getting later at MCO. You can get a nice hotel through priceline. Some have free continental breakfasts. All that we have gotten have been nice and had a shuttle from the airport. That way it was one less day of a rental car.We received different hotels each time. Some have restaurants within walking distance. We have ordered pizza twice. I always use priceline when we are not using our DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter