Help with trip

MouseyMin

DIS Veteran
I will be going to Tokyo Disneyland in April. I will arrive on a Saturday afternoon, and leave on Wednesday. Is it worth it to buy a 4 day ticket so I could spend a few hours on Saturday evening in one of the parks? And, knowing that the parks will be very busy on the weekend days, which park is better to go to on Sunday? Thank you for your help!

You can buy an after 6 pm ticket that’s cheaper. If you’ll go before 6 pm I would buy the 4 day pass.

I think the starlight tickets on the weekend + 3 day comes out to the same price as a 4 day ticket. I think it really depends on what you want to do on that Saturday. Assuming all FP are gone, you'll have a hard time doing any E-ticket attractions. But you could get lucky and win a show lottery. An advantage of buying this is another day of park hopping. The other option could be to make your 4th day Wednesday if your flight works out. I would personally prefer this because I'm a bigger fan of the daytime seasonal entertainment and can actually do E-ticket attractions.

For Sunday, Disneyland will probably be a better option assuming that the new harbor show in Disneysea is popular. You'll have better access to fastpasses and shows at Disneyland. Plus, you'll still be able to get reasonable viewing for parades without waiting a super long time.

One more question, please. If I buy a 3 day ticket, is it possible to upgrade it later to a 4 day ticket?

We are getting a 4 day ticket for the 3 1/2 days we are there, mainly because 20k leagues is going under refurbishment the day after we arrive. We don't want to get jet-lagged, so we're going to just drop off the bags once we get to the room and head straight to the parks. I know once my butt hits the bed, it'll be lights out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter