Help! Yachtsman or Citricos??

Gina35

DIS Veteran
You've all helped so many people; hope you can shed some good advice here.
Made ADRs for LeCellier of Sat. of our trip (next-to-last day) b/c family loved it last time around & insisted upon it (myself included). Also made ADRs for Wed.
before for Yachtsman (our only 2 TS meal). I've read all the rave reviews about Citricos and now I'm thinking of changing Yachtsman to Citricos. DH and SIL as well as DD's BF are steak lovers and really like sizable portions; DH not at all a "fine dining" guy. On the other hand, DDs and I enjoy fine dining, and I certainly don't get to go to that type of place very often! Now I'm trying to decide if DH and the guys will be satisfied with Citricos, or we'd be more inclined to enjoy Yachtsman. Thanks! :confused3

Also: DD and SIL want as much of a close-to-signature experience without going 2TSs as possible for their one-year anniversary. Any suggestions?? Thanks again. :lovestruc

Hi:

I have never dined at Citricos before, but have been to the Yachtsman a number of times. From the way you described your group, I think YM would be a better choice. We have similar tastes (or it sounds like we do) and Citricos does not appeal to us all that much. The YM has wonderful ambience, and the food is very good. On several occasions, we have been there when a wedding party was celebrating!

Thanks for the response!! Any others, I'd gladly appreciate. I will be deciding by Mon. or Tues. for certain. Thanks again.

Just ate at Citricos week before last. It was fantastic. The food was incredible and the atmosphere was not too fussy for our teenagers. It was our first time at Citricos but it will always be on our list from now on.

We really enjoyed Yachtsman, You can see the fresh cut streaks when you enter the restaurant. The food and service was real good. I have never eaten at Citros, the menu didn't really apeal to us. :sunny:

Thanks for your replies. Would love to hear from some1 who has been at both and can shed some light as to which would be better. Thanks again for responding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter