???HeLp???

It's an attraction over in Tomorrowland that originally was called the WEDway People Mover --- created from an idea that Walt had on how to move alot of people quickly. It's elevated above the area in the center of Tomorrowland and travels through some of the attractions in the area such as Space Mtn. & Buzz Lightyear. We use it as a chance to ride and relax for a while.

I know what it is now. I have been on it. I just didn't know what it was called. Thanks!

Oh so thats what it is! Ive seen it and always wondered what it was! Does it have a theme or do you just kind of ride through?
:bounce: Thanks!:bounce:

You just ride through Tomorrowland on it. It goes through Space Mt. and you can see into Buzz and one of the shops.
:earsgirl:

It's not offically called the People Mover anymore, now it's the Tomorrow Land Transit Authority. I actually really like this ride. I think it's fun and a nice way to sit and relax for a few minutes

princess: Shelly

If you ever come and visit Detroit Michigan you can ride the Peoplemover. It is like a monorail in Detroit to get you around the downtown of Detroit

"Paging Mr Morrow...Mr Tom Morrow...."

One of my favorite rides.

Originally posted by ILoveDiz
If you ever come and visit Detroit Michigan you can ride the Peoplemover. It is like a monorail in Detroit to get you around the downtown of Detroit

not a monorail. It's got 2 rails. ;)

YEah the TTl rocked. It was such a great thing to relax and go over tomorowland... as they were paging Mr. Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow.... :p

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter