Helping getting little prince started with pin collection?

PrincessHanasMom

Mouseketeer
We are taking our four-year-old son on his first trip to Disney in two weeks, and would like to get kids started on collecting trading pins. Problem is we are on a tight budget and seeing the prices of pins in the parks and real ones online makes me think we will not be able to get him off to a good start. (We cannot afford to buy a bunch of expensive pins before we go and do not go to the parks very often.) My husband is an avid sports memorabilia collector, so we do not want to buy bunch of cheap fakes even though we know the kids could probably trade them in for better ones.

Any suggestions from you experienced pin traders on where we can get real pins at a lower price point?

My father was an avid pin collector and got al of his pins are the parks. He passed away last year and my mom had hundreds. If you want to PM me I can put you in contact with her. She is trying to sell them and would certainly make a deal. I've also heard that you can look on ebay, but not all of the pins on there are authentic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!