Herbie Movies

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by BeanoMaster, Jan 10, 2016.

1. BeanoMaster

BeanoMaster Earning My Ears

I recently saw The Love Bug, it was fantastic! On TV this weekend, Herbie: Fully Loaded with Lindsay Lohan was being played. So I watched that as well. I enjoyed that, but not as much as The Love Bug.

I plan to watch the other Herbie movies now, Rides Again, Monte Carlo, Goes Bananas and the 1997 TV movie.

Have any of you seen any of these?

2. BrianL

BrianL Doom Buggy Driver

I've seen the classic ones, but I barely remember them, like, I couldn't tell you a specific plot point from one as they all kind of blur together. They're definitely worth watching though. Hmm, maybe I should give them a fresh look.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Lulu27

Lulu27 Earning My Ears

Loved The Love Bug as a kid...Herbie Rides Again, Goes to Monte Carlo, and Goes Bananas! Great movies!

5. AngelStitch

AngelStitch Stitch's #1 Fan

Some of my favorite movies! Love Herbie, wish we could see him more in the parks.

6. belle7708

belle7708 Mouseketeer

LOVED these as a kid! I may just go over to Amazon and check out the DVD price :)

7. RowdyPiper

RowdyPiper Earning My Ears

Aside from the Love Bug, Rides Again is my favorite! With re-curring character Alonzo Hawk, it is full of wit an drama.