Here I go again...need help please!!

Wyo Travel Mom

DIS meet or BUST
I could use some help changing the size of this avatar. I would love to know how to do it so I won't have to ask for help again. Just found out I am using the same avatar as someone else and this one makes more sense for me anyway. Thanks so much!

geocities.com/SouthBeach/Palms/8614/kitav98miscd50.gif

Are you sure that you typed the link correctly. I couldn't open anything at the link you posted. Second, do you have another place to store it once it is fixed? You won't be able to reference it from geocities. They don't allow direct referencing of images from their sites. If you don't, I'll find a place for it on a DIS web page and give you the link.

I use a couple of different programs for these kinds of things. It is according to whether it is an animated gif or just a standard image. For a standard image, I use Paint Shop Pro. For animated gifs, I still use PSP for the image files and then I use GIF Construction Set Professional for the animation.

If you can get me the correct link, I'll see what I can do for you.

Bob

Here's the code

&#91img]http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/techca/kitav.gif&#91/img]

and the clipart

kitav.gif

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter