Here now and need recommendations for snacks

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
We are here now and have so many snack credits. Looking for recommendations for snacks, especially holiday items.I had a list but left it at home :( I like a paper list since I shut my phone down sometimes. Thanks in advance.

It's been a few years since we went at Christmas time but the Goofy candy store in Disney Springs has such a variety. My husband loves the root beer floats at the ice cream parlor on Main Street in MK.

We love the food booths at Festival of the Holidays in EP - the Feast of the Three Kings booth in WS plaza is my favorite!

I don't know if you are looking for special holiday ONLY snacks, but I bet the caramel apples are holiday themed now and are delicious!

If you go to Hollywood studios, they have these adorable santa macarons at Oasis Canteen. You get 5 macarons packaged in a really nice clear box and it normally costs $7.99. I thought they were a good use of a snack credit. If you get them on the day you're going home, they would be good to give as a gift.

And definitely hit the Festival of the Holidays food booths. So many delicious things all for snack credits. The poutine at refreshment port comes to mind. As does the cronut at Taste Track.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter