Here now...any questions?

Mickey Fliers

DIS Veteran
We arrived on Monday and have spent the last two days in the parks. Wait times have been fabulous, but good gravy it has been windy!

We have only used FP four times (Buzz, BTMRR, Journey, and ToT) and the longest we have waited for anything was 30 min. for Pooh (posted was 40 min). We have ridden just about everything except Splash (too cold) and Toy Story (too insane). Going back to TDS tonight and are hoping to jump on Toy Story. Posted time this afternoon was 50 min.

A word about Toy Story...unless you are literally one of the first people in the park, ditch it! Seriously. We were at TDS well before opening, got inside the park within 5 min of opening, and by the time we got over to the Toy Story area, it was a complete mass of people. That is where EVERYONE goes at opening. No lie. It was scary. I thought Toy Story at HS was bad, but this is something like I have never seen before. And this is a slow day!

It's a great time to visit, glad you are having a nice time! Yes yesterday was so windy! Did you see Happiness is Here yet? Today Alan Menken was in the special viewing area section in front of the partners staue!

Have they had to shut down the Keiyo Line because of the winds?

Very good question! Actually I don't think it was even stopped last weekend which had terrible winds! They have built some wind blocking walls along the Keiyo route so that now it is very rare that it stops. On a very windy day like that storm we had last weekend it could cause large delays though. The good point is that people still associate a windy day with the Keiyo line being stopped and other train lines that are weak for wind still do stop, so crowds go down dramatically on those days.

It's a great time to visit, glad you are having a nice time! Yes yesterday was so windy! Did you see Happiness is Here yet? Today Alan Menken was in the special viewing area section in front of the partners staue!

We haven't it yet. We were in TDS all day yesterday will be headed to TDL today so my fingers are crossed. The windy was terrible on Tuesday but not nearly as bad yesterday. It's been a great time to be here.

Very good question! Actually I don't think it was even stopped last weekend which had terrible winds! They have built some wind blocking walls along the Keiyo route so that now it is very rare that it stops. On a very windy day like that storm we had last weekend it could cause large delays though. The good point is that people still associate a windy day with the Keiyo line being stopped and other train lines that are weak for wind still do stop, so crowds go down dramatically on those days.

The Chuo-Sobu line though...if the trees flutter a little, OH NO CLOSE IT! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter