I took a video of the walk the other day
Thank you! This is very helpful. Question for you...I guess there's two ways to get there from Speedway? Someone mentioned crossing Buena Vista further down under a bridge but this way has you crossing Buena Vista directly across from the Speedway. Is traffic usually pretty light and it's ok to not use a cross walk I guess? Is there a sidewalk on the Speedway side?

Thank you! This is very helpful. Question for you...I guess there's two ways to get there from Speedway? Someone mentioned crossing Buena Vista further down under a bridge but this way has you crossing Buena Vista directly across from the Speedway. Is traffic usually pretty light and it's ok to not use a cross walk I guess? Is there a sidewalk on the Speedway side?
You never cross Buena vista, you cross epcot resort Blvd
There's no sidewalk on the speedway side

It's totally up to you but the change just announced today may negate the necessity to walk from Speedway at all.

Thanks for your video @yulilin3. We'll choose to believe you were the tipping point for them to make the change!! :D

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...7ryXvTmggl3yCohATvdlR8MaY62X-wRcRmA8-nPZMuU_c

This is nearly what I‘be been hoping for. That would be knowing ahead of time whether I had a BG. But I’m happy with knowing before I go out for the day.

And double the parties per vehicle is great, too.

Lol, right, there's no need now unless you still want to rope drop mmrr

My kid is all about that Skyliner ‘ride’ 😂 so this is good news for me- the idea of Ubering and walking was being met with much resistance. We still want to head right to MMRR- I imagine even with Skyliner we would still be ahead of the game if we line up early enough at the hotel?

We are here now and plan to go to MK tomorrow morning. The park opening time is 9 am but have they been letting people in earlier than that?

I can't remember where I read it...possibly on these boards...that Disney was testing other distanced character appearances (beyond cavalcades) in Epcot. I know that Pooh, Joy, Alice and Mary Poppins have all been out. Have there been others?

My kid is all about that Skyliner ‘ride’ 😂 so this is good news for me- the idea of Ubering and walking was being met with much resistance. We still want to head right to MMRR- I imagine even with Skyliner we would still be ahead of the game if we line up early enough at the hotel?
I am hoping to hear from some next week whether most people are getting to skyliner a bit later. I would prefer taking skyliner as well but don't want to get into HS with a long MMRR line already formed. We will be at HS on the 7th so won't have many days to read reports about how the change has affected things.

Does the MMRR line get shorter at the end of the day? What is it typically?

I took a video of the walk the other day

Wow, this is fabulous! Thank you! I made my Mears ressies today since we are six adults so Uber wont work since I want all of us to be together.

Anyway, I have a question. I am walking from Speedway since I want to get to Epcot early and be among the first waiting for temperature check.
Would it be best for me to just walk straight after crossing the street and go right through BW and then walk through the resort onto the actual BW and walk to Epcot?

We will be ar Epcot on Wednesday, November 11, which is Veteran’s Day.

I have Mears picking us up at SSR at 8:30 am. Is that enough time? This was very helpful. Thank you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter