Here you go tiggerdad,

Ah, you guys are the best. Sadly I won't be able to post pics of the guys this trip or pics of anything for that matter, but I'll still be adventuring.

Thanks again Tripleb

30 days I believe. Not really sure which day it started...but probably busting rocks until at least April. My own fault.

Ah, you guys are the best. Sadly I won't be able to post pics of the guys this trip or pics of anything for that matter, but I'll still be adventuring.

Thanks again Tripleb
Just stopped by, not up to speed on issue, Gonna miss your pics. Have a safe trip. We will be at the Fort for our yearly southern swing trip, Halloween thru November.

30 days I believe. Not really sure which day it started...but probably busting rocks until at least April. My own fault.
Well my dad always used to say "A lesson lived is a lesson learned". Let us know if we can help, we'd be more than happy to post pics for ya if it doesn't lengthen your sentence.

Just stopped by, not up to speed on issue, Gonna miss your pics. Have a safe trip. We will be at the Fort for our yearly southern swing trip, Halloween thru November.

I gotta talk my wife into another November run. The weather was really good on that one.

First thing I remember knowing was a campfire glowing
And a young un's dreaming of some Smores
In a campground far from town
With the family around
No One could steer me right but Musket Mickey tried

And I turned 21 in dis prison
Doing life without parole and there's only me to blame
Cause Mickey Tried.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!