Hertz Gold Plus Rewards points transfers no longer available?

shoreward

DIS Veteran
Has anyone recently been able to transfer their points to an airline or hotel loyalty program? The link to do so is no longer visible on either the full site or app, though someone said they were able to do so from Canada.

With Hertz just filing for bankruptcy and with no immediate plans to rent a car, I’d really like to get my points transferred ASAP.

My gut says you're to late. Points do have an economic value and as an unsecured creditor points are probably last in line. If they can emerge you might be able to transfer them, but my guess is they've locked everything down for the time being.

My gut says you're to late. Points do have an economic value and as an unsecured creditor points are probably last in line. If they can emerge you might be able to transfer them, but my guess is they've locked everything down for the time being.
Someone posted on FlyerTalk that they were able to transfer points a week ago and even listed a link on the Hertz site. However, nobody who replied to the post was able to make the link work. I tried a week ago, before the notice of bankruptcy, but could not find a link at that time. It looks as though the option may not have been available for at least a month, from what I’ve seen.

I probably have enough points to convert to Southwest for a WGA RT.🙁

I am wondering if anyone has an update on this. I'm in my Hertz account and no longer see "exchange my points" ... and I do have quite a few points that could be transferred over. Sigh.

I am wondering if anyone has an update on this. I'm in my Hertz account and no longer see "exchange my points" ... and I do have quite a few points that could be transferred over. Sigh.
This option apparently disappeared in April 2020. Hertz states that you can still use your points to rent a car from them. I do not know of anyone who has found a workaround for this. 😒

This option apparently disappeared in April 2020. Hertz states that you can still use your points to rent a car from them. I do not know of anyone who has found a workaround for this. 😒

Such a pain in the tail -- I have a lot of points! Due to COVID-19, I have no use for them any time soon! Thanks for your response!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!