Hertz Rental Coupons

safetymom

dis veteran
Does anyone know of any PC coupons for Hertz rentals? I am trying to find a better rate for around Christmas. Expedia has a cheaper rate than Hertz. I am a gold member and have a AAA discount card but not having any luck finding cheaper rates.

I have used National at MCO but would prefer to stick with Hertz. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you are a Costco member you can get discounted rates for Hertz (5%-25%), Alamo, Avis and Budget. Just pick up their Travel booklet as you exit the warehouse. The Travel Value Card inside will give you the codes that you will need. I booked a compact size car for 9 days the beginning of Oct. for $167.59 total.:wave:

Thank you for the information. I tried using the Costco coupon codes but my AAA discount was 10% and Costco was 5%. If I find any cheaper I will share the information. Thanks again.

sometimes AAA has coupon codes that you can enter....

but have found when you use coupon codes with them....the initial base rate is Higher than if you used no coupon codes at all...

Yes, I have found that too. I always check prices without any discounts, then type in my discounts and watch the amt. go higher with some of them. They were running a coupon special that you got a free tank of gas. When you figured out the difference you were paying a lot more for a "free" tank of gas.

The ones for double mileage don't seem to raise the rates, but a free upgrade always does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter