Hey, 3stooges, Here's Your Answers!!

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
Paul, Gloria, Tim, Zack aka 3stooges,

Tried to reply to your personal message but the Forum seems to think you don't want to receive any, SO, in answer to your questions, your profile lists Teacher as occupation. We stayed at Dolphin last year using the teacher's discount and are already booked for 2 rooms there next March. If you want to do that but there are no rooms available at that rate, Dreams Unlimited sometimes has them. Another strategy we use is to book the best rate we can find at a WDW resort, then watch the Resort forum for codes and discounts. In 2001 we booked AllStar Movies at $107 and ended up switching to PO/Riverside at $99 with a Pa. code. Can't help with any off-site advice.

Great rate from ABE. We looked at that and may still go that route, but we'd prefer to land in MCO. We rent from Dollar there and have gotten an economy car for $99 a week the last 2 trips down. I booked early and 'traded down' as promo codes came out on this forum. If you're thinking of Dollar, join the FastLane program, which gives you almost instant service at pick-up time.

I always buy our Hopper Passes over the 'net. This link has the lowest prices I've seen for a 7 Day Hopper +, but I haven't used them yet.
http://www.floridaorlandotickets.net/discounted_tickets.html

I've used the site linked below the last 2 trips and got the tickets within 4 days.

http://www.greatorlandodiscounts.com/bigorderform.htm

Have a great trip!

Bill From PA

wcdaniels@wcdaniels.com

Thanks Bill. We stayed at Dolphin with teacher rate in 2001 when it was $99. Kids preferred CB and we are looking to revisit there with some type of code. We always get a rental car because we go two days to Universal and shop locally at Publix and discount stores. I'll keep checking with the links you mentioned, so thanks again.
3stooges :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter