Hey Everyone!

Luna_Belle

Earning My Ears
Hey guys,

My name is Casey and Disney has been a huge part of my life since birth. My parents took their Honeymoon in Disney World in 1990 and my family has been back essentially every year since. It's a source of happiness for each member of my family and there's no place in the world where I feel more at home.

A little background info on me: I'm 25 years old and I work as a neuro nurse in NJ. I have 3 dogs, 1 cat, and a bunny. My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and prior to that, he was my best friend for years. He tolerates my love of all things Disney, but my best friend is just as obsessed as I am. I have 2 younger sisters who also have the Disney bug. My favorite park is Epcot and Figment is the love of my life (I can't sleep at night without my Figment pillow pet).

I can't wait to explore this site and meet all the lovely members here!

Have a magical day! :-)

Hello and welcome!

Disney has a special place in my heart and family too. I'm just slightly obsessed with Disney, my parents bought a DVC contact at Old Key West in 1991, it has since been passed onto me and then I purchased my own contracts at Bay Lake Tower and Animal Kingdom.

My significant other doesn't love Disney quite as much as I do, but really none of my friends or family do. I slightly over plan and over prepare...by that I mean I have the next 3 years of vacations planned.

Hello and welcome!

Disney has a special place in my heart and family too. I'm just slightly obsessed with Disney, my parents bought a DVC contact at Old Key West in 1991, it has since been passed onto me and then I purchased my own contracts at Bay Lake Tower and Animal Kingdom.

My significant other doesn't love Disney quite as much as I do, but really none of my friends or family do. I slightly over plan and over prepare...by that I mean I have the next 3 years of vacations planned.

Hey there and thanks for the warm welcome!

Old Key West is my family's home and resort of choice for the last 15 plus years. We also own in Saratoga Springs and Beach Club, but Old Key West has a special place in my heart! I wish my boyfriend loved it as much as I do since it's such a huge part of my life but at least he understands and doesn't judge me too harshly lol. There is nothing wrong with planning that far in advance! It just gives you something to look forward to and planning is half the fun in my opinion! :earboy2:

Old Key West is that home away from home special place in my heart. Not enough people appreciate it for all it's quirks and intricacy.

I agree but I don't mind if people don't appreciate it as much as we do. That just means less people and more of that peaceful tranquility I've come to adore from this resort :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter