Hey Guys! Does anyone know me?

CoolestMickeyFan

Earning my ears!
So yeah, i just joined disboards. And the only place I'm mainly going to be posting is here is the VMK section. I'm am very sad to see that they took down the VMK homepage. Luckily I have been checking VMK Revisted daily to see if GPDot has added anything new. So I justed wanted to say and just to let you know that I joined. Also does anyone remember me from VMK? I was CoolestMickeyFan!!

Im not sure... its a pretty good chance I've seen you before. I bet there were alot of people with the words Mickey and Fan combined, so im not exactly sure. If you saw gymnastgirlflips, that's me. You couldn't have missed her, she was always the goofball in the room saying random things. :rotfl:

Oh my gosh! That reminds me of this one time where I went into the pirate's lobby and pretended it was mine. I was like "I declare this pirate's lobby mine! I just bought it. Maybe I will paint it imaginary purple.." and everyone started freaking out and yelled at me "This is yavn's room! You cant have it. you cant paint it purple!" lol it was hilarious. I was so bored, but I didn't know people would really take it that far. I was only kidding lol. I dont remember which lobby I declared mine, but I wrote it down somewhere o_o So just to let you know, if vmk opens back up, that lobby is mine. ;)
Sorry for my random story, I told you I was goofball.

I was the one and only illusionistic. You may have heard or seen me around. My many rooms such as Stitch's Great Escape towards the end of vmk. Or Pirates Of The Caribbean.

I was cutemickeyrocks and vanillamickey!!! my bff was bestdarkfairy!!

lol flips its amazing how literal ppl can be..... :rotfl:

I don't know if i ever saw u in vmk, but i too miss it very much.
And also welcome to the dis we are glad to have u!! :hug:

I know right? I cant wait for the next chance I can do that again! Maybe I'll do it in real somewhere with little kids around... hah. It wont be the same though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter