Hey, guys...

Viki

<font color="green">Mid-town Manhattan, anyone?</f
I didn't have a dirty, but I enjoyed four glasses of pinot noir. Does that count? Dad's funeral was awesome and aside from the minister I had the last word. It was a very long day, we just got home, and we may head back out to see a movie, but it was a fitting send off for a man who lived it "his way" and when we stopped at the Irish Pub on the way home to hoist a few the only thing that was missing was a heartbreaking rendition of, "Oh Danny Boy... the pipes, the pipes, are calling..."

Love ya.

Funerals are always tough to explain. In a time of sorrow there are still a great number of shinning momments where smiles and laughter always come out. From the little I know about your father, stoping at an Irish Pub seems like a fitting tribute. I'm glad to hear it went well, and continue to wish you and your family all the best.

Noah

Thank you, Noah. You're a prince.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter