Hey screeching frogs, are you calling Tiana or just irritating us! Complete! New TR link 12/2!

What a fun time at DHS!

The store in the Japan pavilion is always so fun to explore! And so many yummy candies to choose from! I'm glad your dinner was a hit.

Ending the night with HEA sounds great!
We had a great day and evening. I love shopping in Japan, so fun. I highly recommend Teppan Edo.

Day 9. Part 1. DHS and an awesome breakfast !

Hello Everyone, I sure hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday, we are enjoying the extra hour today. I am watching Christmas movies on Hallmark channel. I am a sucker for these!

On with more trip reporting. Today we woke up with an unpleasant surprise attached to our door.:sad: The ME paperwork, today was our last full day at WDW. Well, we planned to make the most of it.

We were up early and ready to head out to DHS for EMH. Our main goal was to RD TSMM before our breakfast at Trattoria. We had good bus mojo this am:drive: a bus pulled up as soon as we got to the stop. We were in line before you know it, for the park to open. The CM’s let us in and then we had to wait by the Trolley cafe until the magic time. It was a mad dash by most to either TSMM or RnRC. The line for toy story moved quickly and we were on the third track in about 10-15minutes. I do have a little rant about this. This trip, I really noticed how Disney was cutting back on CM’s at attractions. I know this is considered off season and a slower time, however, we could have rode this several times in a row if they had more than just the third track open. We saw this at PoTC, and other popular attractions around the world, they often only had one track open so every other boat was empty. This bothered me some, because we plan to travel at this time and endure the heat and uncertain weather because of low crowds and Disney decides to cut the staff. So, the days feel like a more crowded day even when it isn’t. Oh well, we did have fun on the ride except we were only able to ride once because it filled up fast! This picture is from a different day it wasn’t 5pm lol!
782B2244-7234-426A-B303-815144C2F376.jpeg

Our next stop was RnRC, Andi decided to do the single rider line. TP app. Stated the wait time was 10 minutes well that was not the case, Andi was in line for almost 40 minutes ugh!

I did some sightseeing while I waited. I was watching a PP CM earning his ears and he was wonderful with guests. He was right in front of the RnRC sign. He was doing many magic shots and it was fun to watch because some people just looked at him like he was crazy, when he had them pose certain ways,lol!
B82D4329-A39A-43A0-905B-812BB286EA60.jpeg

Andi finally made it to the Aerosmith concert and was back out to meet me. We decided to get going to our ADR. We walked over, it was a really nice walk, takes about 10-15 minutes from DHS.

We made it to Trattoria in time for our 10:30 ADR. This place was busy so we waited a little while for our table. We were seated in the famous two top straddled between two four tops. It turned out to be okay because the characters started in our area. I really cannot rave enough about this breakfast, it was wonderful! Our waitress was great, we ordered our drinks and she was back with those and the pastries very quickly. We placed our orders at this time. Andi ordered the tower of pancakes, this came with a seasonal fruit compote and she chose bacon as her meat. I ordered the King Triton’s shipwreck. This was a calzone filled with eggs, bacon, sausage, and cheese. It came with Sunday gravy which is red sauce. We both also received a fruit cup before the meal. There wasn’t a choice today, on the menu it states fruit cup or granola parfait.

My breakfast was very delicious and large, I really didn’t even put a dent in it. Andi loved her pancakes. I really wasn’t impressed with this menu when I looked at it online but our food was way better than I expected. The characters do a little parade and dance with each other than they start making their rounds to each table. Here are some pictures of our food and then the characters.

Pastries and fruit cup
69AF5846-2CFC-47FD-8AD4-A3DE34E40963.jpeg 2B1E383F-FFBF-48B2-86CC-F64C51E54814.jpeg

Really unflattering picture of me with my calzone, sorry! At least you can see my cute Rapunzel shirt
9D8EEBE5-BAEC-4A45-BC9A-E5C7A7209F34.jpeg

Andi’s meal
B24748BD-44CD-4092-9E9A-CA3DA659CB00.jpeg

Awesome character meets with Andi, again I didn’t get in any, oh well!
D118FEAD-2695-4E45-892A-C42D0E4965FE.jpeg 9E90D625-8584-49A8-A71C-42D3F80836AE.jpeg 9F4AC88B-FAB2-4167-B785-6AC4D453A902.jpeg 84A67D3A-3277-4C6B-92D6-3EEE3ED48BFE.jpeg

Eric and Flynn were both so nice and such gentlemen! I highly recommend this breakfast if anyone is on the fence it was wonderful.

After breakfast, we took the boat back to DHS and did TSMM again so fun! We decided to give up our ToT because Andi does not like to ride when she has a full tummy and we made one for Jungle Cruise at MK for early evening.

We headed back to the Poly to relax and take it easy for a few hours.

Stay tuned for Day 9 Part 2. Taking it all in on our last night!

Very late to your trip report, but I really enjoyed reading it today! I am looking forward to reading the rest.

Andi's senior pictures are lovely!

I am thinking about doing the ROL package at Tiffins after seeing your review. I currently have the HEA Dessert Party booked, but am considering swapping it out since they are so close in price and you get a whole lunch/dinner at a Signature restaurant rather than just desserts. Decisions, decisions. :)

That stinks that the wait times were not very low during EMH! But at least you were able to get them done before breakfast. Andi's character pics are so cute! I definitely want to try that breakfast one day.

I do have a little rant about this. This trip, I really noticed how Disney was cutting back on CM’s at attractions. I know this is considered off season and a slower time, however, we could have rode this several times in a row if they had more than just the third track open. We saw this at PoTC, and other popular attractions around the world, they often only had one track open so every other boat was empty. This bothered me some, because we plan to travel at this time and endure the heat and uncertain weather because of low crowds and Disney decides to cut the staff. So, the days feel like a more crowded day even when it isn’t.
I know-I was super annoyed by that when it was announced. I actually complained to Disney Guest Services via email (that, plus the Express Transport shutting down with little notice), and they ended up giving us extra FPs for several of the days-some of those we weren't able to use because of Hurricane Irma shutting down the parks! But it does seem that Disney makes sooo much money from their parks, yet they lose money from ESPN, etc, that they take it out on the money makers by reducing staffing.

TP app. Stated the wait time was 10 minutes well that was not the case, Andi was in line for almost 40 minutes ugh!
Oh no! I've definitely heard RnRC can be a hit or miss. When we rode it, the SR looked pretty short, but I think because the signage is so obvious, more people get in line for it. While you get things like Everest, which is not obvious, so can be very quick.

I have this booked for March. I originally wasn't thrilled about the menu, but I've had a change of heart. I'm really looking forward to it now...

Very late to your trip report, but I really enjoyed reading it today! I am looking forward to reading the rest.

Andi's senior pictures are lovely!

I am thinking about doing the ROL package at Tiffins after seeing your review. I currently have the HEA Dessert Party booked, but am considering swapping it out since they are so close in price and you get a whole lunch/dinner at a Signature restaurant rather than just desserts. Decisions, decisions. :)
:welcome:Anytime is fine to join in, Thank you!

We were really happy with the pictures.

I think you would love Tiffins RoL package, right now it actually is a really good deal, basically you get the appetizer or dessert free so it is worth it. We really enjoyed it. Have an awesome trip!

That stinks that the wait times were not very low during EMH! But at least you were able to get them done before breakfast. Andi's character pics are so cute! I definitely want to try that breakfast one day.
I was rather annoyed with the way Disney cut staff on more quiet days, it really made it seem more busy.

The breakfast was so enjoyable, the characters were wonderful, I was quite impressed with it.

I know-I was super annoyed by that when it was announced. I actually complained to Disney Guest Services via email (that, plus the Express Transport shutting down with little notice), and they ended up giving us extra FPs for several of the days-some of those we weren't able to use because of Hurricane Irma shutting down the parks! But it does seem that Disney makes sooo much money from their parks, yet they lose money from ESPN, etc, that they take it out on the money makers by reducing staffing.

Oh no! I've definitely heard RnRC can be a hit or miss. When we rode it, the SR looked pretty short, but I think because the signage is so obvious, more people get in line for it. While you get things like Everest, which is not obvious, so can be very quick.
Ugh I agree, the low staff really made it seem more busy than it was, that was a drag!

Andi is usually good about gauging the lines but she was to far into this one to turn around. She hates waiting more than 10minutes for anything so she was annoyed! She loves EE single rider because I am a chicken so I don’t ride it very often lol!

I have this booked for March. I originally wasn't thrilled about the menu, but I've had a change of heart. I'm really looking forward to it now...
I think you will really enjoy this breakfast, I was the same way about the menu when I reviewed it online but the food was seriously tasty. It is a hard ADR to get so I am glad you got one.

Fabulous pictures of Andi with the characters! And I love your shirt!!!
Thank you, this was a fun character breakfast, very enjoyable. I felt bad I didn’t get a picture of Rapunzel with my shirt but at least Andi got it with the food picture lol!

I have since watched the new movie and really enjoyed it.
I just watched the 1'st Gaurdians of the galaxy a few months ago and gotta say didn't care for it much DH and I actually both fell asleep. Haven't seen #2 yet.

I am watching Christmas movies on Hallmark channel. I am a sucker for these!
While you were watching movies I was putting up my Christmas tree already. LOL

I really cannot rave enough about this breakfast, it was wonderful!
Every review I have read of this breakfast has been good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!