HH..Difficult to get into in July?

pbharris4

DIS Veteran
HH isn't our home resort. We'd like to stay there over the week of the 4th of July (in 2007). How hard would it be to get a 1 bedroom there? We can be flexible, but I'd like to stay that week (one less paid vacation day used). Should I call as soon as the 7 month window opens and what would the chances be then? If I was waitlisted would it come through shortly after?

There are a total of 21 1BR villas at HH. Some have reported success getting a 1BR or studio (same # of Studios) by calling right at 7 months, some have reported the waitlist coming thru and some have reported NOT getting those room types during the summer months at all. I would certainly advise calling right at 7 months to have any chance at all.

There are a lot more 2BR villas (76), so they are usually available at 7 months.

Good luck!

Hi

Just curious if you know which buildings besides Live Oak Lodge have one bedrooms and studios.
Thanks.

16 of the 1BR/Studio lockoffs are in the Live Oak Lodge (buildings 11/12).

The other 5 are all located beneath the GV's in buildings 16,18,19,28 and 30.

Here is a report on the HH Resort Layout.

Enjoy!

You also would probably have a better chance of getting the 1BR during a week OTHER than July 4. That week always sells out the quickest...

Good luck!

You might be lucky enough to go to the rent/trade boards and look for any HH owners who might like to make a reservation for you in exchange for you making one at WDW for them. Especially if your home is BCV or BWV; sometimes those are hard to get at peak times. Might not be what you want to do, but then again, it might work for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter