HH on Extreme Makeovers this Sunday 10/7/07

WebmasterDoc

Administrator
Administrator
I just got a note from Chef Gordon at HH. He was writing to share that: " this Sunday, October 7, the ABC TV show Extreme Makeovers Home Edition will feature a family that stayed at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort during their home renovations. The show is scheduled to run at 8/7 PM. I don't know how much of the resort will be seen during the broadcast, but they did film quite a bit of footage while they were here. I hope that you enjoy watching this show and seeing this warm and friendly family, and hopefully, a few glimpses of Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort!"

Looks like an oppoprtunity to enjoy a few moments at the resort on TV.

Doc, I'm not sure, but I think that family is the one from Minnesota. I know they went to a Disney location while their home was being done. Not sure if it is this episode or not though. I'll have to be sure and catch it.

I just got a note from Chef Gordon at HH. He was writing to share that: " this Sunday, October 7, the ABC TV show Extreme Makeovers Home Edition will feature a family that stayed at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort during their home renovations. The show is scheduled to run at 8/7 PM. I don't know how much of the resort will be seen during the broadcast, but they did film quite a bit of footage while they were here. I hope that you enjoy watching this show and seeing this warm and friendly family, and hopefully, a few glimpses of Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort!"

Looks like an oppoprtunity to enjoy a few moments at the resort on TV.
Thanks so much for the information. I'll be sure to watch it.

Doc, I'm not sure, but I think that family is the one from Minnesota. I know they went to a Disney location while their home was being done. Not sure if it is this episode or not though. I'll have to be sure and catch it.

I think the family that stayed at Hilton Head was from Oregon. We were at the resort the week before "the family" and all they would tell us at the time is that they were from a "western state". On the previews for the coming show, they mentioned Oregon.

In any case, I hope they show a good bit of the resort, but not so much that it gets harder to book there! ;)

I don't know where the Minnesota family went for their vacation, but the Minneapolis newspaper said the episode is set to air the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to it. I love seeing the "before" and "after".

It will be fun to see this week's episode - hope there are some good shots of the resort.

I just got a follow-up email from Gordon:

"By the way, the little girl in the family is a cancer patient. She and her mother have become advocates for pediatric cancer research and treatment in their home state of Washington. She and her two older brothers are now avid Disney Pin Collectors/Traders thanks to a certain chef who was working in the Broad Creek Mercantile during the week of their visit, LOL!"

I can certainly envision that "certain chef" creating magical moments for those guests (and many, many other guests) during their stay at the resort! We have been on the receiving end of a lot of magic while staying at HH in the past ! :)

I think the family that stayed at Hilton Head was from Oregon. We were at the resort the week before "the family" and all they would tell us at the time is that they were from a "western state". On the previews for the coming show, they mentioned Oregon.

In any case, I hope they show a good bit of the resort, but not so much that it gets harder to book there! ;)

The oregon show was taped mid July...

The washington show was taped around Sept. 30th. Maybe they were shooting stock footage by Oct 7th? :confused3

Cool - we'll arrive at HH on Saturday. It'll be fun to watch HH while at HH on Sunday night!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter