HHI Questions- Kayaks

stampingoddess

Mouseketeer
We are coming down to HHI in September and are thinking about bringing our kayaks with us. I know that they have a drop in spot on property but do you know if they also have something near the drop in spot where we can leave our boats locked up on the shore? I don't want to have the drag the kayaks back to our condo everyday.

when we went 2 years ago, we were told that we could not leave them at the drop off spot--we had to haul a 2 person to our room each day.

when we went 2 years ago, we were told that we could not leave them at the drop off spot--we had to haul a 2 person to our room each day.

Not good. If you is still the case we won't bring them down. Way too much work to haul 2 kayaks back and forth several times during our stay

Not good. If you is still the case we won't bring them down. Way too much work to haul 2 kayaks back and forth several times during our stay

Have you been to DHHIR in the past?

If you try to get a building closer to the launching area, it might not be too bad.

Of course, I've never had to carry a kayak anywhere. Just a canoe...

Yes, we've been to HHI many times- it's one of our home resorts. Last time however, was before we had bought our kayaks. As for preferred buildings I like being closer to the pools

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter