• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

HHI Thanksgiving Dinner

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I know a few people have asked about a Thanksgiving dinner at HHI resort. Well, we got a letter from the resort yesterday describing the meal that they're offering-a precooked meal delivered to your villa. If you're going to spend Thanksging at HHI and don't get the letter in the next few days, I'd recommend calling the resort even if you're not partaking in the dinner. The one year we didn't get the letter, we arrived at the resort to find that our reservations for Thanksgiving Day were inexplicably cancelled. And we'd thought that the reason we didn't get the letter was that we had plans to eat somewhere else. Certainly made for an interesting trip!

Hope this is not too off topic, but do they do the same for Christmas? We'll be there from the 24th-26th.

I know a few people have asked about a Thanksgiving dinner at HHI resort. Well, we got a letter from the resort yesterday describing the meal that they're offering-a precooked meal delivered to your villa. If you're going to spend Thanksging at HHI and don't get the letter in the next few days, I'd recommend calling the resort even if you're not partaking in the dinner. The one year we didn't get the letter, we arrived at the resort to find that our reservations for Thanksgiving Day were inexplicably cancelled. And we'd thought that the reason we didn't get the letter was that we had plans to eat somewhere else. Certainly made for an interesting trip!

We got our letter and have ordered our Turkey dinner. Hope the weather cooperates, but even if it doesn't I've got the new Stephen King and Michael Crichton books lined up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter