Delete Thread

Hello Raeven :wave2: Enjoying your PTR and your vlog videos. You are a cute couple. So nice that you have a boyfriend who loves to go to the parks too.

You and your friend are brave souls to go to into the city off Chicago. I was raised in the a suburb of Chicago and used to go to the city for shopping and dining trips. Moved away from there 33 years ago. Go up to area for shopping trip every year with younger sister , but have avoided the city do to crime and protests last 2 years.

Grandkids and I visited the Sugar Factory in Orlando last year and had the exact same drink you and your friend had.
They enjoyed it. It's a bit of a theatre drink. With all the bubbling.

Your trip is coming up soon. Looks like you are all organized with your trip plans and outfits. Very cute outfits. Food pics are very nice too.

Will look forward to your trip report.

Ha!
I lived in Chicago for years and then moved out of the city for n suburbs

Still crowded there

Nice place for a tourist
Living there all your life meant cold weather and snow and short very short summers

I moved to Georgia now and life is good
Did go back last week to chgo to visit and was glad to return home

There are great places to visit in the city
I'm sure you will enjoy it there !!

:dancer:

I consider myself "on vacation" the minute I get out of work on Thursday,

Me too. In fact, I just registered for a continuing Ed conference for my last official work day for vacation....So I'll be "off" after work on a Thursday as well!! We don't fly out until Sunday, but that gives me all of Saturday to do last minute stuff like manis and pedis. DH will spend that day packing. How do men do it like that?

french fry connoisseur
YOU TOO?!?! :woohoo:

This is trip 3/4 for our year having APs (and our 4th trip ever).
You're definitely getting some good use out of those APs!

This trip is for my 25th birthday! :bday:
Happy Birthday!

I don't think I have any news about May besides that the new Jimmy Fallon ride is going to be open when we go there!
I have high hopes!! But, things I've read are a little disappointing :(

Speaking of our second trip there's been some potential HHN dates leaked, and I really really hope they're true. For our September trip (which will probably be added to this PTR as we go along) we need HHN to start the same weekend as last year. We'll only be in Orlando until the 17th so we'll have to go on opening weekend.
Since they've been released since you wrote this, its safe to say you lucked out!

So yesterday I got in a car accident, I'm fine and my car is alright (I can still drive it)
Oh no! I'm glad you're ok!

We're definitely going back to Toothsome again since there's still so many things we haven't tried! And so many milkshakes to try! Maybe I'll have to stop here more than once for a milkshake....:scratchin

This chocolate brownie one looks good...

14207720_10209999484641648_6033083450771013703_o-450x600.jpg

or the Red Velvet....

IMG_0578-450x600.jpg

or the banana one....

IMG_0591-438x600.jpg

or the chocolate x5 one...

chocolate-x-5-450x600.jpg

and of course I want to get my favorite strawberry cheesecake again!

IMG_0593-442x600.jpg

Okay now that you're all drooling from the milkshakes I'll move on.
I WANT ALLLLLL THE MILKSHAKESS!:rotfl:

As for our September trip we're still thinking HRH but I'm also considering CBBR because we really wanted to go back there but we do enjoy having EP. We'll just have to see when we get closer to booking!
We're actually staying at both of those in October! We did love CBBR last September, but I'm looking forward to trying out HRH.

And we finally got a snowstorm! My car was buried (twice) yesterday :laughing: Work was still open, but no customers came in.
Haha this isnt usually something we're excited for in my neck of the woods, but hey, whatever floats your boat! haha

But we've managed to change the flight home (in the Disney portion of the trip). But I couldn't find a good deal on a Disney hotel for the extra night, so we shifted the stay a day forwards and added on 2 days at Cabana Bay! We're now doing 1 day at RPR, and 2 at CBBR
Thats awesome! So you'll still get two days with Express pass!

I booked a volcano view room
Yayyy! Thats awesome too! Its crazy how much the park has progressed since we were there 6 months ago.

Since we saved money, and the prices changed when we shifted things we were able to rebook at the Wilderness Lodge for Disney.
I haven't had the chance to check out this hotel yet. We have a meal there in December so I;m looking forward to seeing it all decorated!

I also don't know if I mentioned this before either, but this year I want to do two nights at HHN!
US TOO! We got alot done in one night, but it would be nice to not have to go all commando to get it done :rotfl2:

but we're going back for a weekend in December! :jumping1:

So much fun!! We will be down there too!!

We also booked our September flights last week! Each flight was only $92 each way! Plus we had points so we only paid for 1 (literally 1, just Josh's flight home), fees, and earlybird check in! It came to around $220. We get in at 10:25 am on the 8th and depart at 12:40 pm on the 17th.
Thats a really good deal.

I know my planning is confusing so here's when we're going or thinking of going in 2017 (complete with hotels for those trying to keep up with the changes): May 5-13th 2017,-HRH, CBBR, WL Sep 8-17th 2017,-PORS, RPR. Dec 6-10th? -AoA (Not all those days but the dates depend on flights).
:faint: Holy moly thats alot of hotels lol ON a side note, we will be down there 12/1-12/9 :)

Friday-Arrival/IOA/DS for dinner
Food:
The Kitchen or Cowfish for a small lunch,​
Is there such a thing as a "small lunch" at Cowfish??

Also who else watched The Vampire Diaries? I've been watching it since it started, and I think it started to decline over the years; but I still watched every week. The finale was on Friday, and while there were some parts I didn't love overall it was emotional to see the end of these stories I had been following for so long.
I totally agree. It started off so great then kinda fizzled out. This last season wasn't incredible but I did have ALL the feels for the finale!

decided to get some celebratory buttons for the trip and one is for USO!:

img_0749-jpg.227155
LOVE!

If you've read my Disney PTR you know we're signed up for the Pandora AP previews!
I'm so jealous. I'm so excited to see this!!!

So last year I was mildly disappointed by the seasons they chose to portray in the HHN house because they left my favorite (Asylum) out. But we ended up loving the house and it was overall my favorite. This year they're bringing the AHS house back with the Asylum, Coven, and Roanoke seasons!
It was my favorite too!! I think the things they could potentially do this year with Asylum, Coven and Roanoke will be incredible!!

I also got the email about the new food options at Volcano Bay, but I haven't really gotten a chance to watch it yet. We have till September to get information on Volcano Bay though. So far I didn't plan to eat at Volcano Bay, but if I see something that looks good we may.
The food looks delicious! We booked a Cabana for our October trip so I'm interested to see whats on the "special" menu for cabana guests. I'm sure its posted I just haven't researched yet.

Tank is from Hot Topic, lanyard and hat from Universal, all my shorts are from Aeropostale:

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-07%20at%207.58.40%20PM.png
Hot Topic is where i get all my Disney/HP gear as well. That tank is super cute, I cant believe I missed it on the website!

We of course changed our flight to the bright and early time of 6:45 am.
The earlier the better on departure day!

I don't know why, but while I love to sleep in; it doesn't quite feel like vacation if we don't have to get up at 4 am and then board a plane! Plus we get there early (so extra day!), and who can sleep the night before vacation anyway?
I'm totally the same way. Earlierst flight in, latest flight out. Gotta maximize vacation time!

We've decided to go with Portofino Bay again because we had such a good Christmastime there last year.
I've never had the chance to stop over there.. it looks like a beautiful resort!

Sorry I'm one of those people that like Negan. I thought the Walking Dead was getting kind of boring before him and Lucille arrived
I LOVE NEGAN! Jeffrey Dean Morgan does an excellent job, but I will forever picture Henry Rollins at Negan.

o this isn't my last post before I go, but we are at SINGLE DIGIT DAYS! More specifically 8 days, 4 hours.
:banana::banana::banana:

tumblr_inline_obx31s9dar1saksni_500-gif.233609

Dean Winchester doesn't think so, so I'll have to conclude there is no such thing.
No such things as too many burgers.. no such thing as too much pie either :thumbsup2

Yippee! There's nothing like the Day Before Vacation Excitement! :yay: Have a fantastic vacation! I am looking forward to reading about it when you return! :)

Tonight we're finishing packing, and tomorrow night we're making what is clearly the smartest before vacation decision and going to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
I see this as a nonissue and clearly the correct choice :)

've been trying to wrap my head around the idea that this weekend we'll be meeting with Disfriends and having a good time and it doesn't feel real yet! It's still crazy to me that I can talk to some of my Disfriends and say "see you this weekend
How much fun!! I hope you all have a great time! :grouphug:

Just caught up with everything and it seems I'm right on time for the main events. Have a safe trip and looking forward to hearing about your first day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!