HHN tickets in wrong names

DisneyCowgirl

DIS Veteran
Husband is taking teen son and friends to HHN. He bought all the tickets himself and now they’re all on his app and in his name.

• Does the name on the ticket matter?
  • Can we just give each boy a screenshot of the ticket he will use? Print tickets?
If this isn’t going to work, any experience with what should I do?

Thanks in advance for help.

I don't think it will be an issue for single night tickets - may be best to call customer service just to be sure

I made the same mistake a couple of years ago for HHN.

We stayed at Cabana Bay. So, after check in I went straight to the ticket desk and told them my situation. They thought I would be fine and said if we have any issues to just go to guest services at the entrance to either park (tip - the line at guest services at IoA is always much shorter than US).

I always do a screenshot of the passes and text each specific one to the specific individual. This way I don’t have to be responsible for getting each person in. We have always been able to get in this way. The same is true for the ‘momma messed up’ trip. They didn’t check the names and we didn’t have any issues.

I made the same mistake a couple of years ago for HHN.

We stayed at Cabana Bay. So, after check in I went straight to the ticket desk and told them my situation. They thought I would be fine and said if we have any issues to just go to guest services at the entrance to either park (tip - the line at guest services at IoA is always much shorter than US).

I always do a screenshot of the passes and text each specific one to the specific individual. This way I don’t have to be responsible for getting each person in. We have always been able to get in this way. The same is true for the ‘momma messed up’ trip. They didn’t check the names and we didn’t have any issues.
Thanks! Good to know the screenshots work. I really don't want him to have to go to guest services at park as it seems like the lines there might be crazy on HHN nights. He and these kids are so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter